APS Expands Two Major Features in Summer Release
Shreveport, LA - August 1, 2016 - APS, a leader in cloud-based workforce management solutions and payroll tax compliance services, is excited to announce the release of some great new and enhanced features. APS has built a custom Scheduling feature, added Time Card eSignatures as well as provided updates to the custom Report Builder and Help Center.
This release to the APS technology platform advances the company’s mission to provide customers with a unified cloud experience encompassing core HR, payroll, time & attendance, ACA compliance management, and recruiting & onboarding.
A new feature of the Time & Attendance console, Scheduling allows you to easily create and assign work schedules in advance for your employees. Scheduling provides the ability to better manage your workforce and control labor costs.
Create/Edit Schedules Screen
Within the Scheduling feature, you can:
- Create work templates and build employee schedules.
- Compare costs and view any scheduling conflicts as you assign employee shifts.
- Adjust and print schedules as needed.
- Employees can view their schedules in Employee Self Service.
With Scheduling, reports just got better. Two new reports available in the Report Manager:
- Actual vs. Scheduled - compare an employee’s actual hours worked against their scheduled hours worked to identify any labor cost issues.
- Printable Schedule - provides an overview of all employees’ schedules that may be printed and distributed to employees.
Enhanced Functionality in Report Builder
Report Builder now gives you more flexibility with custom reports:
- Create cross-company custom reports with Organizational Reporting.
- Schedule custom reports to run and be emailed to designated recipients with Report Shipping.
- Make custom reports public or private, and even share them with users who don’t have the ability to build reports.
Report Shiping Setup Screen
The updates to the Report Builder will save you valuable time in your workday and allow for greater visibility into company trends and cross-company analysis for more informed decision making.
Time Card eSignatures
Time Card eSignatures allow you to hold your managers and employees more accountable for their time. Employees can electronically sign time cards to acknowledge the accuracy of their reported time. Managers can electronically sign their employees’ time cards to confirm their employees’ times are correct.
Time Card Approval Screen in Manager Self Service
Updated Employee Time Cards
Employee time cards have a cleaner look with larger days that are more clearly separated. The updated look makes it easier to review time cards for more streamlined viewing and editing.
Edit Time Cards Screen
Updated Help Center
It’s never been easier to get the help you need. The new design of the Help Center provides better access to tutorials, how-to guides, and videos. APS is always here to help.
Help Center Home Page
APS is a national cloud-based HR solution provider and online payroll company committed to delivering value through flexible cloud technology and individualized support. Our cloud-based solution provides online payroll services, core HR, time & attendance, self service, ACA reporting and compliance tools, and mobile in a single platform which can adapt to meet changing needs of companies in a wide range of industries.
APS is headquartered in Shreveport, Louisiana. For more information, please visit www.apspayroll.com. Questions about our new features? Call us at 855-945-7921.
The intellectual property contained in our sites is protected under federal copyright law. APS trademarks may only be used publicly with permission from APS.