Going Digital: Benefits of Electronic Performance Reviews
Keep Employees on Track with Performance Reviews
Online or electronic performance reviews replace paper-based processes with a cloud-based solution that keeps employees on track, develops their skills, and allows managers to play a more active role.
Online performance reviews are customizable for different needs. They work with employee and manager self-service tools, improve collaboration between HR and front-line managers, and have better follow-up compared to traditional paper reviews.
A total workforce management system with online performance reviews allows employers to:
- Quickly access a centralized system of record to review performance data and write an accurate annual performance review.
- Stay more in touch with employees’ progress, as well as HR and payroll details such as pay rates, bonuses, raises, and promotions.
- Better understand employees’ own thoughts about their performance, by offering staff the opportunity to first evaluate themselves using the online system.
- Build detailed individual profiles by deciding who you want to reward, develop, and retain.
- Easily identify gaps to increase employee and company performance.
Online performance reviews help:
- Increase engagement by developing a workflow for employees and the company.
- Create goals for employees and provide a clear direction on how they can improve.
- Streamline your workflow by routing and tracking reviews automatically.
- Provide participants with instant online access using self-service tools.
What’s Missing from Your Workforce Management?
Download our Definitive HR Guide for ways to streamline your workforce management efforts.