HR Dashboards: Monitor Metrics and Trends
A dashboard is a user interface that organizes key business information and displays it in an easy-to-read format in one place.
HR Dashboards work in concert with the centralized database of a total workforce management solution, providing real-time data to help managers and HR professionals monitor key metrics and identify trends without running reports or sifting through paperwork.
HR Dashboards are also powerful tools for day-to-day workforce management. They provide alerts for employee events, including reminders for those that need follow-up or approval. HR Dashboards make it simple to track important information such as event due dates and employees in overtime. A dashboard can also streamline the process of hiring and onboarding employees.
You can adjust the sections, of an HR dashboard to customize your view and pull together the key information you need into one place. Cloud-based dashboards are easier to view on mobile devices, compared to spreadsheets or reports, so you can gain business insights anywhere.
The APS system includes APS Dashboards, which allows users to view key information in one place.
5 Advantages of HR Dashboards
- All Workforce Management Data in One Place: Combine and visualize data from core HR, payroll, time and attendance, and ACA in just one place.
- Automated Reporting: No more compiling data manually from separate systems, spreadsheets, or reports. Dashboards are automatically updated for increased efficiency.
- Increased Transparency for Better Accountability: Metrics are visible to those responsible for driving your organization’s performance. No more miscommunication or missed communications.
- Visualization: View trends over custom date ranges for better decision-making.
- Organization: Configure dashboards with the information you want at your fingertips.