Got Great Content?Let's get it in front of a larger audience, submit your awesome content right here.
More Information About Our Partner Content Program
Thank you for your interest in becoming a content contributor with APS. We are incredibly selective and open to having thought leaders contribute insightful content on our website.
Please review our content requirements and connect with us if you are interested in contributing.
- Unique and exclusive for the purpose of publishing on the APS site.
- Non-promotional topics that are informative and educational in nature.
- Length of the article entry should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Articles should be submitted in text format (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc. Not PDF).
- Links to two or more external sources other than your own site.
- At least one link to a study, research report, or survey.
- Can include up to 3 images in the article, and 1 image for the article publication (Images need to be in .jpeg .gif, or .png format and at least 300 DPI).
- An author bio with one outbound link to your site (no more than 100 words).
Send Us Your Content
Fill out the form below when you’re ready to send us your content for inclusion on the APS blog.
Areas of Coverage
- HR: Benefits Administration, Core HR, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Performance Management, Workforce Management, Recruiting, Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Self-Service, Company Culture.
- Payroll: Paperless Payroll, Payroll Tax Compliance, Employee Pay.
- Time Tracking: Scheduling, Time and Labor Management, Paid Time Off, Mobile Time Tracking, Labor Expenses, Absenteeism.
- Affordable Care Act: Compliance, Strategy, Staff Management, Reporting.
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing and Machinery
- Oil and Gas
- Wholesale, Distribution, and Supply
- Payroll Managers
- HR Managers
- CFOs and Controllers
- CIOs and IT Managers
- CEOs, Owners, and Stakeholders
Terms & Conditions
Author agrees to provide one (1) Article each month starting from the Effective Date.
Publisher agrees to provide the Author with a biography and one permanent link to a preferred network within the body of the biography.
The term of this Agreement shall begin on the Effective Date and continue on a month to month basis thereafter until cancelled or terminated as provided herein (“Term”). Cancellation or termination of this Agreement can be made by the Author after the first twelve (12) calendar months with a written notice.
Author grants permission to include his/her editorials (the “Article”) to the Publisher, or any sites within the Publisher’s network, as well as any future publications associated with the Publisher. Author agrees by submitting an Article(s) to Publisher that is the Author’s original work, and that the article is not owned by any third party, that the Article is accurate, that the article has not been obtained by unlawful means, that the Article has not been previously published in any manner or medium with the exception of the author’s personal website or blog, or in the public domain, specifically including but not limited to, print or electronic means, and that publication of the article will not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party. You further warrant that no material infringes or violates any personal property rights or contains defamation, invades anyone’s privacy, not libelous, and does not contain libel. The Author Also declares the Article(s) to be accurate to the best of his/her knowledge.
Author Agrees to grant the Publisher ownership to all future rights of Article(s) including non-exclusive right and license to (1) access, use, reproduce, distribute, translate, publicly display, and digitally display the Article(s) on its website www.apspayroll.com; (2) to sublicense the Article(s) for republication, redistribution, translation and display on the Internet; (3) to edit, modify, expand, the Article(s), including removing content as APS deems necessary or appropriate to protect against potential liability.
In no event shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by Author or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, even if Publisher or any other person has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Publisher reserves the absolute right to cancel or terminate the Agreement at any time.
The Author hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits, for itself and its property, to the exclusive jurisdiction of any Louisiana state court, sitting in Caddo Parish, and any appellate court from any thereof, in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or for recognition or enforcement of any judgement, and each of the Parties hereto hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that all claims in respect of any such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in such Louisiana State Court.