Manufacturing and Machinery
Manufacturing and machinery companies are challenged with productivity and employee safety in a competitive industry while relying on outdated, paper-based processes. APS helps machine shops, equipment manufacturers, and other manufacturing and machinery organizations adapt by increasing visibility into the information that matters most, so they can focus on customer retention and growth.
Your Workforce Management Toolbox
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily schedule your workers, reduce costs and overhead, and automate your core processes all in the same intuitive system? We think so too, and that’s how we designed our platform. We also believe managing the lifecycle of your employees shouldn’t be a time-consuming and manual process. With APS, you have the power to handle everything from hire to retire, and all the compliance in between.
Does your manufacturing plant’s reporting leave a lot to be desired? Viewing your business’s key metrics shouldn’t be next to impossible, so we designed our reporting and analytics to take out the guesswork. So, you could continue spending most of your workday being reactive and dealing with tasks like correcting timesheets, fixing payroll errors, and drowning in a mountain of paperwork. Or, you can automate your workforce management processes once and for all with APS.
Manufacturing and Machinery Benefits
- Eliminate the need to rely on paper-based processes and spreadsheets, saving you time and money.
- Use real-time analytics and dashboards to gain cross-company visibility into your plant’s performance, such as turnover rates and labor expenses.
- Create schedules to assign the right people to shifts and compare costs as you assign them.
- Use advanced clock rules to control when employees can clock in and out.
- Receive alerts for missed punches, time-off requests, and employees in or approaching overtime for better labor management.
- Utilize multiple time capture options, including biometric verification to eliminate buddy punching and ClockZones™ mobile clock in.
- Track and manage equipment and tools assigned to workers with Asset Tracking.
- Utilize our built-in Affordable Care Act solution to help you manage your plant’s compliance and reporting.
- Integrate your existing business investments such as invoicing software and equipment management systems. Our Enterprise Integration Platform makes it easy.
Our Platform for Manufacturing and Machinery
We thought you’d like to take a look at what makes our workforce management platform different. With solutions we built with our own two hands (ok, more hands than that were involved), our mission is to provide exceptional workforce technology and services that simplify the lives of our clients’ employees, managers, and administrators.
Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance
Our unified workforce management platform includes Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance to help you organize, manage, pay, and schedule your manufacturing and machinery plant’s workforce while reducing costs and risks.
Payroll Tax Compliance
Global Reporting and Employee Management
Help Center with Access to Videos and Tutorials
Recruiting & Onboarding
It’s time to get strategic with our Recruiting & Onboarding solution, APS Hire. Now you can easily attract, hire, and onboard top talent for your manufacturing and machinery business with the same platform you use to manage everything else about your workforce.
Careers Pages and Job Postings
Questions and Assessments
References and Background Checks
ACA Compliance and Reporting
Our ACA Compliance and Reporting solution takes the complexity out of ACA compliance for the manufacturing and machinery industry. Because it’s part of the same platform as our Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance solutions, you have peace of mind knowing you’re always working with up-to-date and accurate data.
Strategy and Compliance
Benefits and Staff Management
ACA Tracking and Dashboard Alerts
1094-C and 1095-C Reporting
Workforce Management Shouldn’t Feel Like Extra Work
We want everyone in your company to have an enjoyable and personalized experience with our platform. So we’ve designed it to be customizable to each user so you get the most out of each login. Because when solutions are easy to use, your people actually use them.
We designed our technology to be delightfully intuitive for machine shops and equipment manufacturers. Our platform allows for quick adoption, so everyone can get things done from day one and move on to more important tasks.
Being productive shouldn’t end when you leave your desk. APS Mobile empowers employees and managers to knock out that to-do list from their preferred device. No apps to download, no extra logins…no muss, no fuss.
APS Dashboards gets your oil and gas company’s key data into a single view that’s easy on the eyes. You get real-time information at your fingertips, which means better collaboration and decision making…sweet.