Central Christian Church
APS helped Central Christian Church connect their payroll, HR, and time tracking so they could connect with more people.
Central Christian is known as a “seeker” church – one that connects people through dynamic engagement and purpose. In addition to traditional services, the church operates outreach programs such as a food pantry and one of the largest rehabilitation programs in the country.
We have the ultimate confidence in the APS system…Once you set up an employee in the system, there is really nothing else to do unless you have a change.
When selecting a payroll and core HR new system designed for churches, Eisinger said Central Christian Church was looking for the following:
- System capacity and efficiency.
- Confidentiality of sensitive information, such as salaries and pay rates.
- An online system to standardize payroll and HR across campuses.
- HR support for paperless document distribution among the organization.
- Automated Worker’s Compensation reports.
- Enhanced customer service and church payroll experience.