NEWS & UPDATES
APS Ends 2018 with G2 Crowd Winter Awards
The 2019 G2 Crowd Winter reports have been published and APS is proud to announce we have earned the most achievements in a single report to date. Ending the year with a bang, APS acquired a record 19 G2 Crowd Winter High Performer Badges this season for our Payroll and Core HR solutions. APS’ Payroll and Core HR software have once again outperformed competitors like ADP, Paycor, Namely, and Paylocity.
High Performer Badges
Earning the High Performer badge means APS has been highly rated by our clients in a G2 Crowd Grid® Report. From payroll to time tracking to benefits administration, our customers can depend on the APS platform to perform the necessary tasks needed to keep their business running smoothly. We design our technology to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and it shows.
APS received a High Performer badge in the following categories:
- Payroll - 96% of users rated APS at 4 stars or higher.
- HR Management Suites - Users rated APS’ Shift Scheduling and Time & Attendance Tracking features at 97%, well above average.
- Performance Management - 96% of users said they believe APS is headed in the right direction.
- Workforce Management - Highest rated features include Absence & Leave Management, Dashboards, and Time & Attendance Tracking.
- Core HR - Users rated APS’ Quality of Support at 96%, well above the average value of 84%.
- Time Tracking - Users rated Billable Time Rate Management at 96%, making it the highest rated feature.
- Benefits Administration - 95% of users rated APS at 4 stars or higher.
- Applicant Tracking - Highest rated features include Screening and Assessments, Applicant Tracking and Dashboards.
- Onboarding - APS outperformed competitors like Paycor, Workday, and Paychex.
High Performer Mid-Market Badges
Earning the High Performer Mid-Market badge means APS has been highly-rated by our mid-market clients in a G2 Crowd Mid-Market Grid® Report.
APS received a High Performer Mid-Market badge in the following categories:
- Payroll - APS outperformed competitors like Gusto, Workday, Paychex, ADP, and SurePayroll.
- HR Management Suites - Users rated Time & Attendance Tracking as one of the highest-rated features.
- Workforce Management - 100% of users rated APS at 4 stars or higher.
- Core HR - Highest Features include Expense Management, Dashboards and Time, Attendance, and PTO.
- Time Tracking - APS outperformed competitors like Workday, Paychex, iSolved, and TriNet.
- Benefits Administration - Users rated APS’ Ease of Doing Business With at 95%, well above the average.
- Onboarding - Highest rated featured include Dashboards, Reporting, and Performance and Reliability.
High Performer Small-Business Badges
Earning the High Performer Small-Business badge means APS has been highly-rated by our small-business clients in a G2 Crowd Small-Business Grid® Report.
APS received a High Performer Small-Business badge in the following categories:
- Payroll - APS scored 92% and above in satisfaction ratings in all categories, including Quality of Support, Ease of Doing Business With, and Ease of Setup.
- HR Management Suites - Users rated APS at 97% for Self-Service Capabilities.
- Core HR - APS outperformed competitors like ADP, Paycor, Workday, and Namely.
See How APS Compares to the Competition:
G2 Crowd users rated Payroll and Core HR software vendors’ ability to satisfy their needs. Users from different sized companies rated APS’ Payroll and Core HR solutions well above average in the following product satisfactory categories. Here are APS’ highest-rated features for the Payroll and Core HR solutions between the Grid Report, Mid-Market Index, and Small-Business Index.
APS’ highest-rated Payroll solution satisfactory ratings include:
Ease of Doing Business With
Quality of Support
Ease of Use
APS’ highest-rated Core HR solution satisfactory ratings include:
Ease of Doing Business With
Quality of Support
Ease of Admin
Ending 2018 with a Bang
With acquiring new high performer recognitions in our Payroll and HR software, we couldn’t be more honored to see that our technology is helping our customers meet their Payroll and Core HR business needs. Earning these achievements now and throughout the year, motivates us to be the best workforce partner to our customers in 2019.
APS brings innovation and scalability to modern human capital management. We believe that our clients, their employees, and our partners deserve the best, easy-to-use human capital management platform delivered with personalized service and support. We build our unified technology from the ground up, focusing on usability, efficiency, and adoption. APS understands the challenges organizations of all sizes face, which is why we craft a full spectrum of cloud solutions that address all aspects of employee management.
APS is different because of our personalized approach to technology and service. As a result, we continually maintain a 98% customer retention rate. For the past five years, we have ranked as a High Performer, the #1 software company in Louisiana, as well as Best Customer Support, Ease-of-Use, Functionality, and Product Quality by G2 Crowd.
About G2 Crowd, Inc
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 280,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, nearly one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace.
For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
About the Grid® Report
G2 Crowd scores products and vendors based on reviews gathered from our user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. We apply a unique algorithm (v3.0) to this data to calculate the Customer Satisfaction and Market Presence scores in real time.
Love What You Just Read?
Subscribe to our Awesome Blog.