Awesome content, even better software. Just think what our technology could do for you.
Your October & November Year-End Snapshot
Each year, thousands of payroll and HR managers trust APS as their source for year-end payroll, tax, and ACA processing. During this time of year, it’s important to have reliable and user-friendly resources to help better manage your payroll, HR, and ACA tasks.
Each month, we’ll bring you a snapshot of monthly tasks you should be focusing on to keep you on track for year-end processing. Here is your October & November Year-End Snapshot:
- Update Employee Contact Information to Avoid Penalties
- Prepare for ACA Annual Reporting
- Prepare for Veteran’s Day Processing
- Process All Year-End W-2 Adjustments
- Check for Excess Retirement Contributions
- Process All Manual and Voided Checks
- Check to See if You’re in a FUTA Credit Reduction State
- Prepare for Thanksgiving Payroll Processing
- Review Third Party Sick Pay
- Report Fringe Benefits
For more information about these tasks and additional year-end resources, download the Year-End Payroll Guide.
- Update Employee Contact Information
- Prepare for Benefits Renewal and Open Enrollment
- Review Employee Classifications
- Review Medicare Part D Reporting
- Conduct Budget Planning for Next Year
For more information about these tasks and additional year-end resources, download the Year-End HR Guide.
Are you ready for year-end processing?
The APS Experience
Check out more great articles from the APS Blog covering HR, payroll, and everything in between.
We are discussing how to manage payroll and HR compliance during COVID-19 with the ever-changing government landscape.
We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions for employers navigating Coronavirus into a convenient resource for you.
In this article, we are discussing how to avoid COVID-19 phishing scams, including email, phone, and text.
In this article, we discuss how to pay employees during COVID-19 pandemic so you can reassure your workers during this challenging time.
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act was signed into law on March 18, 2020. Here’s what we know so far.