Nonprofits are challenged with fund accounting needs, special taxation issues, and inefficient reporting. APS helps rehabilitation groups, social advocacy organizations, and other nonprofit foundations adapt and thrive by increasing visibility into the information that matters most, so you can focus on your non-profit’s mission.
Workforce Management That Makes a Difference
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily track and manage multiple employee types, time and labor, and reduce compliance risks all in the same intuitive system? We think so too, and that’s how we designed our platform. We also believe managing the lifecycle of your employees shouldn’t be a time-consuming and manual process. With APS, you have the power to handle everything from hire to retire, and all the compliance in between.
Does your nonprofit organization’s reporting leave a lot to be desired? Viewing your nonprofit’s key metrics shouldn’t be next to impossible, so we built our reporting and analytics to take out the guesswork. So, you could continue spending most of your workday being reactive and dealing with tasks like correcting timesheets, fixing payroll errors, and drowning in a mountain of paperwork. Or, you can automate your workforce management processes once and for all with APS.
Nonprofit Organization Benefits
- Decrease your nonprofit’s overhead with the elimination of traditional on-premise solutions.
- Reduce your risk by working with our compliance experts who have a comprehensive understanding of nonprofit payroll taxes.
- Streamline your time and labor management with our multiple time capture options for nonprofits, such as mobile clock in using GPS.
- Managers and employees always have instant access to relevant payroll, core HR, and attendance information on any device.
- Integrate your accounting, general ledger, and 403(b) applications. Our Enterprise Integration Platform makes it easy.
- Moving your nonprofit’s online payroll processing and core HR to APS means reducing the potential for errors and inaccurate data.
- Utilize our built-in Affordable Care Act solution to manage compliance and reporting for your nonprofit organization.
- Real-time analytics and dashboards provide visibility into your nonprofit organization’s data, such as labor costs and overtime.
Our Platform for Nonprofits
We thought you’d like to take a look at what makes our workforce management platform different. With solutions we built with our own two hands (ok, more hands than that were involved), our mission is to provide exceptional workforce technology and services that simplify the lives of our clients’ employees, managers, and administrators.
Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance
Our unified workforce management platform includes Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance to help you organize, manage, pay, and schedule your nonprofit workforce while reducing costs and risks.
Payroll Tax Compliance
Global Reporting and Employee Management
Help Center with Access to Videos and Tutorials
ACA Compliance and Reporting
Our ACA Compliance and Reporting solution takes the complexity out of ACA compliance for your nonprofit organization. Because it’s part of the same platform as our Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance solutions, you have peace of mind knowing you’re always working with up-to-date and accurate data.
Strategy and Compliance
Benefits and Staff Management
ACA Tracking and Dashboard Alerts
1094-C and 1095-C Reporting
Recruiting & Onboarding
It’s time to get strategic with our Recruiting & Onboarding solution, APS Hire. Now you can easily attract, hire, and onboard top talent for your nonprofit with the same platform you use to manage everything else about your workforce.
Careers Pages and Job Postings
Questions and Assessments
References and Background Checks
Workforce Management Shouldn’t Feel Like Extra Work
We want everyone in your nonprofit organization to have an enjoyable and personalized experience with our platform. So we’ve designed it to be customizable to each user so you get the most out of each login. Because when solutions are easy to use, your people actually use them.
We designed our technology to be delightfully intuitive for rehabilitation groups, social advocacy organizations, and other nonprofit foundations. Our platform allows for quick adoption, so everyone can get things done from day one and move on to more important tasks.
Being productive shouldn’t end when you leave your desk. APS Mobile empowers employees and managers to knock out that to-do list from their preferred device. No apps to download, no extra logins…no muss, no fuss.
APS Dashboards gets your nonprofit organization’s key data into a single view that’s easy on the eyes. You get real-time information at your fingertips, which means better collaboration and decision making…sweet.