We take your security seriously and we understand it’s a top priority for companies adopting or using a cloud solution. APS complies with industry-standard security protocols and undergoes rigorous testing and certification on a regular basis to ensure your business data is always protected.
Security and Protection You Can Trust
Our workforce management solution is only as good as our security controls. That’s why we perform full security audits of our product and infrastructure regularly while continually striving to provide a reliable and secure environment for our customers’ data.
Protection and Security
- Our security controls have been evaluated as meeting the standards of the SSAE 16 SOC 1 audit.
- All data transmitted with APS servers is encrypted using a 256-bit SSL extended certificate and an HTTPS layer for additional security.
- Our technology is beyond six sigma compliance, with an almost perfect output that results in less than 3.4 defects per million.
Trusted Data Centers
- APS servers are hosted in SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II compliant data centers with 24/7/365 onsite personnel, biometric access, around-the-clock surveillance, and physical ID check.
- The data centers are powered by redundant power with backup generators on standby for minimal disruption in the event of a natural disaster.
Strict Access Controls
- We have never been hacked, all user sessions are authenticated and all data changes are secured and tracked in the APS cloud.
- APS admin users have the ability to define access privileges on a user by user basis.
- APS also utilizes two-factor authentication for added security to ensure only authorized users are accessing your company data.